Thought Leadership Strategy
A diligently conceived commercial real estate public relations strategy is the cornerstone of any thought leadership initiative. Get your message in front of your audience by providing value to the most pressing questions on your prospect’s mind, while building awareness, rapport, and goodwill.
Tell Your Story. Share Your Vision.
The goal of commercial real estate public relations is to tell your story in a context that is socially, environmentally, and economically relevant to your industry and audience. We’re your partner in developing and expressing that story and vision in a way that sparks interest and creates value.
Direct to journalist and influencer distribution paired with newswire distribution ensures that your message reaches journalists that care about what’s happening in CRE and that you derive the maximum SEO benefits and ROI from your commercial real estate public relations campaigns.
- Direct and newswire distribution to targeted real estate, business, and investment publications with high domain authority (DA)
Regional, National, and Global Campaigns
We research and distribute to targeted publications and media outlets, across geographic boundaries, that cater to your niche in the commercial real estate industry. By creating relationships and an ongoing dialogue with journalists and influencers, we ensure maximum uptake of your stories and announcements.
Data-Backed SEO Optimization
To ensure that your releases are found by search engines and are readable and relevant for humans, we carefully optimize all content and leverage SEO-focused topic research to identify relevant content angles.
- We build your domain authority (DA) to generate long-term organic traffic and conversions
- Encourages organic search results, stimulates engagement, third-party shares, backlinks, traffic, and conversions
- SEO topic planning based on user search behavior and volume data derived from objective long-tail keyword traffic research
Compelling Press Releases
Concise and intriguing commercial real estate press releases that immediately address the 5Ws, get to the point quickly, and expertly relate the social, economic, and environmental significance of your message.
- Address relevant topics: public/social/environmental/regulatory issues, acquisitions, staff promotions, events, community initiatives, crisis/reputation management, etc.
- Voiced for journalists, CRE prospects, and international audiences, i.e., third-person voice free of clichés and colloquialisms
- Content written to journalistic standards. AP style or to publication guidelines.
- Creates a narrative thread for readability, retention, and response
- Incorporate an environmentally and socially-conscious message where appropriate
- Collaborative content development process with executives, staff, and other stakeholders
- Content suggestions, planning, and development
- Background research, interviews, and development of quotes
- Topic selection, development, and writing
Masterfully and tastefully produced content that projects your values, value proposition, and educates and inspires your prospects and stakeholders.
- We pitch journalists on multiple topic concepts for ghostwritten thought leadership articles. They select a topic, and we write it as the journalists or your executives depending on channel and media contact preferences.
- Provides valuable content and builds goodwill with journalists in addition to thought leadership benefits
- Convey knowledge, credibility, build reader rapport, and drive action
- Demonstrate expertise and insight
- Generate the highest-quality backlinks
- Professional, credible, and scholarly sources and citations
Collaborative Planning and Writing
We emphasize collaboration in developing commercial real estate public relations content to simplify the process for all parties. We’re ready to jump on the phone or Zoom call to chat or conduct interviews with your executives, investors, clients, prospects, and all stakeholders to your project and campaign.
Crisis and Reputation Management
Mistakes happen… circumstances go awry; however, proactive strategies, content, and press releases set the record straight and ensure that your organization’s position and values are known.
We take the lead in your commercial real estate public relations strategy and get you booked for interviews on high-DA news sites, blogs, broadcast media, and podcasts with audiences specific to your CRE niche and prospect group.
2358 University Ave 775
San Diego, CA 92104